Program Assistant (After school)-
Assists in planning, implementing and evaluating activities provided within a specific program area, such as Education, Social Recreation, Arts & Crafts, and Physical Education.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1) Create an environment that facilitates the achievement of Youth Development Outcomes by promoting and stimulating program participation; registering new members, and participate in their club orientation process; provide guidance and role modeling to members.
2) Effectively implement and administer programs, services, and activities for drop-in members and visitors.
3) Monitor and evaluate programs, services and activities to ensure the safety of members, quality in programs and appearance of the branch at all times.
4) Prepare activity reports.
5) Develop and maintain a positive relationship with our members.
6) Work as team member interdependently and facilitate other staff to do the same.
7) Follow operational policies and procedures developed by the club. (Emergencies-Severe weather, Fire, Health, and Safety, Nutrition, staff training guidelines).
8) Participate in all mandatory training and meeting of the club.
9) Participate in special programs and or events.
10) May be required to drive Club van.
1) Dependable and self-motivated
2) Good written and verbal communication skills
3) Ability to be flexible in all areas
4) Ability to motivate youth and manage behavior problems.
5) Ability to plan and implement quality programs for youth.
6) Ability to organize and supervise members in a safe environment.
7) Valid State Drivers License.